Doc - Your ISP

A place for Friends of Luftflotte 6
Sakai

Doc - Your ISP

Post by Sakai »

Hey Doc,

Im getting the shaft from my ISP for files I am storing. Of course...it was a "Chit Tonne" of files, but none the less, they are holding TK's site hostage.

Who do you use?
~Sakai
坂井 三郎
Tainan Kokutai
台南
drdart
Site Admin

Re: Doc - Your ISP

Post by drdart »

I have all 3 of my domains and hosting on Go Daddy. JG-51 is my most active domain. I always use the Linux OS for reasons of the forum and the availability of the databases. (25 per domain) Click the link below to compare. JG-51 is the deluxe, my other two domains are on economy. Let me know if you need help with anything if you decide to relocate.

My JG-51 Site has 3,773 mb used of 150,000 mb available under my current plan. How much stuff do have stored?

http://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting-new.aspx
<S>

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart

Sakai

Post by Sakai »

Yeah - Im using GoDaddy, too. They the main directory I use for all our stuff, but because I had other files in there that were not with web hosting (that is, archived material) they asked me to remove the entire directory. Im hoping I can get the structure re-loaded, only without the offending files.

Ty Sir.
~Sakai
坂井 三郎
Tainan Kokutai
台南
drdart
Site Admin

Post by drdart »

Were you able to save the files they want removed? ... and if you had the space, why isn't it yours to use?
<S>

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart