Joining the Luftflotte 6

For applying to join JG51, JG77, or TK
drdart
Site Admin

Joining the Luftflotte 6

Post by drdart »

Jagdgeschwader 51, Jagdgeschwader 77 and Tainan Kokutai are announcing their allegiance to form “Luftflotte 6” (Lf6).

Luftflotte (air fleet) was a designation of organized specialized units that were created and operated in differing geographical regions as new territories were occupied. Luftflotte 6 was based in the far eastern front. The Luftflotte reported to the RLM, but controlled all aspects of aviation within their region, including strategical and tactical reconnaissance, fighter attack bombing and fighter support.

Mölders, Herz-As and TK are comprised of players dedicated to exclusively flying on the Axis side during the Squad Select Series. These squads bring experience in the S3s, veteran leadership and unique squad attributes to form a cohesive unit to battle against the large Allied squads. The individual squads will retain their squad identity and name during S3 play and while in the Main Warbirds arenas, but base and fly together as Lf6, a three-step unit, in the S3s for series and planning purposes. Overall command of the unit is based on the theatre of action or a rotation during consecutive events using the same countries.
If you are interested in joining LF6 for the S3's , please let us know.
<S>

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart

GasTed

Re: Joining the Luftflotte 6

Post by GasTed »

drdart wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:36 am
If you are interested in joining LF6 for the S3's , please let us know.
Thanks to -tmoa- for invitation during WB flying session. Now you have your own jester of JG51 in a shape of old grumpy snapper turtle. Latest passfoto added as an avatar.

Maybe advertising in WB Forum would create more volunteers as one cannot apply w/o registering here and not many can find their way in here.
Nobody told me I should be able to fly... :shock:

drdart
Site Admin

Re: Joining the Luftflotte 6

Post by drdart »

GasTed wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:24 am
Maybe advertising in WB Forum would create more volunteers as one cannot apply w/o registering here and not many can find their way in here.[/color]
I did not realize new visitors could not apply first without registering.... I had probably turned it off because of spam users. I just updated the forum so that new visitors can post to apply before registering on the forum.

GasTed welcome to the squad !!!
<S>

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart