Doolittle Raiders

A place for Friends of Luftflotte 6
drdart
Site Admin

Re: Doolittle Raiders

Post by drdart »

For a clear picture of the names you can DL these two files and put them in your ACM folder. To view the names when playing back use your F2 key.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<S>

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart

Furbas

Post by Furbas »

Doc,
I'd send this to to the head douche Darryl and let him try an tap dance out of his bullshit.
He just can't seem to accept anyone's word that he has a bunch of dipshits in his squad.

Furbas
jaggy

Post by jaggy »

Or post a link on the forum . One has been going on for a week now. DR tryin act innocent and saying its ok cause the other side does it.
briar

Post by briar »

Darryl knows what is going on as does everyone else in the arena. As long as people will fly with and against them it will go on. The best thing that could happen is for everyone to just shun the shit out of them in the arenas. Let them just play with themselves and treat them like a bunch of fucking lepers.

<S> briar
Oberst Briar
XO
jaggy

Post by jaggy »

Fair enough. Let me be the first to say. I will no longer participate with helping them in any manner in the S3 . I will not fly on the same side as them in the main.
briar

Post by briar »

Well, the S3 is a bit of a more ticklish subject. There we are part of an organized team and have to be team players. I will always support whatever team I am on even when I have to deal with someone I don't really get along with. I had to do that in the service and will conduct myself the same way in the S3s.

<S> Briar
Oberst Briar
XO
fritzx

Post by fritzx »

Nice vid Doc. I agree with both opinions. and in the main I will avoid the DR and do what is ordered in the S3.
Fritzx
bazkjo

Post by bazkjo »

lol, If I see darrly or swoopp in an S3 event, I will disregard any other issue and shoot them down striaght away........
bazkjo

Post by bazkjo »

sorry....... not really, I would never do anything to smirch the name of this squad (<S> JG51) but it felt good to say it. If just for a min.