Warbirds 2012 Draw Issues

A place for Friends of Luftflotte 6
subcpo

Warbirds 2012 Draw Issues

Post by subcpo »

Hey guys,
Looking for a little help with some draw issues with planes, Bombers for example look like they are flying backwards until they render in closer..sometimes they look like big flying crosses. I have an Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 TI and plenty of RAM and CPU power...which may be the problem. I am maxed out on all the graphics on WB's..maybe turning stuff down?

Not really a big deal..just wondering if anyone had any insight.

Matt
drdart
Site Admin

Re: Warbirds 2012 Draw Issues

Post by drdart »

I have experienced the same issue about the planes rendering weird. Ever since i switched to the 2012 graphics. I have found that i can see planes further off in the distance since i went 2012. I have just got use to it.

You can try adjusting your minrender settings to see if it helps any.

Type in the buffer .minrender 3500 or .minrender 5000 for when you are flying aircraft looking for other aircraft. Or , .minrender 50000000 for when you are trying to see ground vehicles from either your plane or in your own ground vehicle.

Either way set it to your liking but remember if you move the number high for GV's you need to set it back lower for the planes. Its not automatic. I have minrender set up in my fly2.cfg to always start my flights at 3500.
<S>

Generalmajor Doc
@doctrdart